Terms and Conditions
To enter the NZSEA organisational and individual awards, please apply with a written submission, including images, detailing why your organisation, you or your nominee should be recognised for their work. Print the full name (no abbreviations) of the entity or individual you are nominating – this is what will appear on trophies and certificates. Entry is free.
In recognition of their outstanding contribution to the spatial industry, NZSEA winners will be entered automatically into the Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Awards. If you have any questions on the entry process, email email@example.com.
- You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
- Please make sure all personal details are entered accurately, including contact details.
- You are eligible to enter more than one category as long as the work submitted meets the criteria.
- The entry submission may be the same for different categories if appropriate.
- All winners are announced at the official awards ceremony.
- A representative from each project nominated is required to attend the awards ceremony.
Information for finalists
- Finalists will be announced on 5 September 2018 and they will be required to produce a three-minute video about their work by 30 September 2018.
- NZSEA will supply finalists with guidelines for producing their videos, which will be used for promotional purposes leading up to, during and after the awards event.
- NZSEA will maintain full licence to distribute and broadcast the videos (in whole or in part) indefinitely on a royalty-free basis.
- If a finalist does not produce a video by 30 September 2018, any funding provided by NZSEA to attend the awards event or cover other expenses would be forfeited.